Central Park Apartments brings abundant housing to the community at a critical time. The mixed-use development integrates seamlessly with the surrounding area in a beautifully designed building.
- 84 apartment homes, including affordable units, plus 4 work/live lofts
- Walkable downtown urban setting steps from Metro’s Del Mar station
- Maintains a visual connection between Central Park and the historic block
GATEWAY TO OLD PASADENA
The corner of Dayton and Fair Oaks is a significant location, linking Old Pasadena and Central Park, which currently lacks consistency with the surrounding area.
- Created in accordance with Central District Specific Plan
- Over 6,000 square feet of retail uses
- Adds street level landscaped pedestrian path between Dayton and Fair Oaks
AN INVESTMENT IN PASADENA
The development of Central Park Apartments is a significant investment in Pasadena and supports local businesses that have been hit especially hard by the COVID-19 pandemic, including hotels, restaurants and retail.
- New construction jobs
- Significant revenue for the City of Pasadena
- Draws people to downtown core
- Promotes use of the nearby Metro station
Designed to be LEED certified, Central Park Apartments incorporates smart, sustainable design to help fulfill Pasadena’s greenhouse gas emissions reduction goals.
- Commitment to energy efficiency
- Designed to support new and existing mature in-ground trees as well as landscaped roof decks
- Pedestrian, bike and transit-oriented development